Volunteers are needed on December 22 at 9:30 a.m. to place poinsettias and other decorations in the Church, Narthex, and Damascus Hall.
This year is the unusual year where the 4th Sunday of Advent is also Christmas Eve! We will have the opportunity to celebrate not only the 4th Sunday of Advent, but three special Christmas liturgies in just two days. We look forward to seeing you!
December 23 & 24 — 4th Sunday of Advent
- Saturday — 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday — 10:00 a.m.
- 2nd Grade Children’s Nativity — 4:45 p.m.
- Vigil Mass — 5:00 p.m.
- Mass in the Night — 10:00 p.m.
- Mass during the Day — 10:00 a.m.
Please join us at 8:00 a.m. before School Mass on Thursdays to pray the Rosary. (There will be no Rosary on December 28 or January 4.)
Please join us on Friday, December 8 for Mass celebrating the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- 12:30 p.m. with the school children
- 6:30 p.m.
Unable to attend Mass at St. Paul? Consider attending at one of our neighboring parishes.
Congratulations to Therese Tomaszek and John Schmid who celebrated the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony on November 11!
Congratulations to Elizabeth Radecki and Steven Strom who celebrated the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony on November 4!
Join us for our annual Trunk or Treat!
- Parking begins @ 5:30
- Treat or Treating @ 6
Don’t forget the car decorating contest! Our judges will be looking for the best dressed trunk and awarding prizes to our top three winners!
A few things to remember:
- The safety of the kids is our top priority. When pulling into the lot, please drive slowly and be aware of any little ones in the parking area. We will have volunteers to help you find a spot to park. Once you are parked, please have your children stay on the sidewalk or at the playground until we’ve got all cars parked and the lot blocked off.
- This is a school function on school property, please no smoking or alcohol on the premises.
- In case of inclement weather, we will cancel (no rain date). We will send a school-wide email in case of cancellation.
Congratulations to Andrea Lazenby and William Johnson who celebrated the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony on October 21!
Join us on Friday, November 10 at 7 p.m. for our annual Friends of St. Paul Trivia Night!
Mike Jacobs and Mike Marshall will be our emcees and lead us in an evening of fun and friendly competition.
Tickets are $15 in advance (parish or school office) or $20 at the door. Get your table of 8 together today!
BYO snacks/appetizers. Cash bar.
***NEW THIS YEAR***
Dress up and/or decorate your table with a theme. The winners get bragging rights and a table for next year’s event!
All are welcome on Sunday, October 1 at 1 p.m. in the East (School) parking lot for our annual Feast of St. Francis celebration. Deacon Ed will lead us in a short service with a blessing for all of our animal friends and their caretakers. For everyone’s safety, please make sure that your animal friends are securely leashed or caged while on parish grounds. In the event of rain, we will gather in Damascus Hall.